Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Asuka Studio: Sweet Forest Friends Card and Bag Set

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~!! 
Hope you all are having an amazing time with friends and family.

For December's Asuka Studio DT works, I am featuring the Blooming Everyday Collection. It is Asuka's debut paper collection that also included a set of cards, Forest Friends Cards Set. I thought it would cute to put them into something other than its plastic packaging. What do you think?


**I receive products from Memory Palette Co. and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**


Sweet Blooming Everyday Bag Step Outs

First, cut out two bag pieces from Bag n Tag It die set using MP-58894 12x12 Blooming Everyday Tea Time Patterned Paper. Using E-Z Runner Grand with E-Z Grand Ultra Strong Refill, assemble the bag together.


Next, die-cut the Sweet card from the MP-58685 Forest Friends Cards Set using the Classic Oval die. Then die-cut MP-58890 12x12 Blooming Everyday Memories Patterned Paper with the Scalloped Circle die. With the same adhesive, layer the ovals together (scalloped oval die cut on the bottom). Add a MP-59016 Sparkly Bubble Rhinestone Light Purple to each scallop. Set aside.



Add MP-58887 Forest Friends 2 Washi Tape 25mm x 10m to the lower area of the bag front and wrap a narrow light pink ribbon around the bag in the middle of the washi tape. I used an Adhesive Dot Small to keep the ribbon in place on the back of the bag. When tieing a knot, I used an Adhesive Dot Small. I forgot to take a picture so here's an example.



To adhere the layered oval on the bag front, I used 3D Foam Circles regular size. With an Adhesive Dot 3D, I added on my clear bead flower. Now you just add your MP-58685 Forest Friends Cards Set to make a pretty presentation!




Thanks for stopping by!
MargieH




Creative Time: 25 minutes
Skill Level: Intermediate

Materials Needed
Asuka Studio

MP-58894 12x12 Blooming Everyday Tea Time Patterned Paper
MP-58890 12x12 Blooming Everyday Memories Patterned Paper
MP-58887 Forest Friends 2 Washi Tape 25mm x 10m
MP-58685 Forest Friends Cards Set (7 pcs)
MP-59016 Sparkly Bubble Rhinestone Light Purple

Other:
Craft Dies: Classic Ovals and Scalloped Ovals (Spellbinders® Paper Arts); Adhesives: E-Z Runner® Grand w E-Z Grand Ultra Strong Refill, 3D Foam Circles White Mix, Adhesive Dots Small and Adhesive Dots 3D (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®); Pink Ribbon; Clear Beaded Flower

Pin It!


See what my fellow design team members created for Asuka Studio DT Works 3



Asuka Miyamoto (Product Designer)

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

These cards are so pretty and so very cool Margie! I absolutely love the beautiful vintage feel they have!