Thursday, November 29, 2018

Asuka Studio: Thank You Ornament

This is the second project for Asuka Studio design team works featuring Washi Tape and Ephemera pieces from her latest collection, Forest Friends. I am using it to embellish a plastic ornament that was left over from last year's holidays with a spring theme! What do you think?


**I receive products from Memory Palette Co. and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**


Thank You Ornament Instructions:

Wrap the Forest Friends 2 Washi Tape 15 x 10 mm around the ornament. I used one side to bring the tape ends together and made it the back side of the ornament.


Next, I took the pansy wreath and yellow butterfly die cuts from the Forest Friends Ephemera pack. These will be layered together and added in the front of the ornament.

The butterfly was attached to the wreath using 3D Foam Circles in small size and for its center, I added one small bubble from the Sparkly Bubble Rhinestone Light Purple pack for a little sparkle :)


To secure the die cuts to the ornaments, I used Adhesive Dots Large. These clear double-sided adhesive dots stick to anything including these plastic and washi tape surfaces!


This is an image of both the back and front side of the ornament. LOVE!


For the filler, I used colored glitters and microbeads but you can add potpourri for scent or fill it up with beads or even candy too! Use your imagination :)


Hope you enjoyed this easy and fast craft. Get your kids involved or make it a CRAFTnoon with friends.



Thanks for stopping by!
MargieH




Creative Time: 25 minutes
Skill Level: Beginner

Materials Needed
Asuka Design:
MP-58886 Forest Friends 2 Washi Tape 15 x 10 mm
MP-58996 Forest Friends Ephemera (Die Cuts Cardstock 41 Pcs)
MP-59016 Sparkly Bubble Rhinestone Light Purple

Other:
Round Plastic Ornament; Adhesives: 3D Foam Circles White Mix and Adhesive Dots Large (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®); Purple and Pink Glitter; Purple Micro Beads

Pin It!




See what my fellow design team members created for Asuka Studio DT Works 2


Asuka Miyamoto (Product Designer)

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh Margie, this is so very creative and beautiful!!!