Tuesday, August 15, 2017

A Little Book Review: Just Look Up by Courtney Walsh

Off topic of my creative journey but are you looking for a good book to read? I'd like to suggest Just Look Up by Courtney Walsh. I look forward to reading her stories and hope she never stops! No pressure, Courtney! LOL! I've read all SIX of them and each time the story gets better and better :)

**I receive a complimentary advanced reader copy from Tyndale Publishing. The opinions are completely my own**

A little review I wrote on Goodreads.com...

Just Look UpJust Look Up by Courtney Walsh

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Thought CHANGE OF HEART (Courtney Walsh's last novel) couldn't be beat but JUST LOOK UP was even better! Could not put the book down - read it in one day.

Tug at the heart strings a bit because I can relate to the main character's childhood. Made me laugh and shed a little tear too. This story makes you think about job demands, family, love and how to balance it all. Loved that the locations are near me - Chicago and (small town) Michigan.

Well written and if you enjoy this book, you will love her other books as well.

Thanks for letting me make a suggestion :)

Pssst, she's coming out with another book - HOMETOWN GIRL which is now up for pre-order on Amazon. #CANNOTwait

Have a great rest of the week,
MargieH


No comments: