Monday, December 01, 2014

JAPAN in November!

Hey all! Didn't realize it's been a month since I last posted...most of November I've been away in Japan. My mother was seriously ill at the beginning of the year and recently started doing rehabilitation (aka starting walking again, etc.) - won't go into details but she is making her slow and good recovery :) I went to harass her and made sure she was doing what she should be! LOL!!

We walked almost every day for two weeks and for SEVERAL HOURS! Her weekly rehab has nothing on us! HA! These are several images that are around my mom's neighborhood....for those who are familiar with Tokyo - it's the Azabu Juban area. WARNING: PICTURE HEAVY!


My mom's apt building


Azabu Juban Entrance/Subway Sta.

Juban Open Market


Mt. Fuji at Sunset (sorry - bad picture)


Tokyo Tower

Most of these pictures were not shared on FaceBook because they were in my NIKON DSLR! LOL!! Hopefully I can get back there in June 2015 - fingers crossed. Hoping to post more soon but have CHA prep work to do which has taken up my time and holiday - no turkey this year. Hanging in there :)

Thanks for visiting!
MargieH

No comments: