Friday, June 21, 2013

Creating Keepsakes Magazine PUB~!

One HUGE Bucket List Item off!! So excited to shout out about my layout, Cousins, was published in a special issue of Creating Keepsakes Magazine called Scrapbooking Boys and Men...


Under Rough and Tough Techniques, my layout was featured. I had a lot going on but was a TON of FUN to create - no project requirements, no deadlines, etc. Just doing something I like to do and BAM! A call that fit the need :) Pictured are my handsome guys and my nephew from Tokyo hanging out at our favorite restaurant.


See that camera, talk bubble and film strip? Those images are part of A Jillian Vance Design (AJVD) Foto Frames Stamp Set. One of my favorite sets and it has a matching die template set ({die}velop Foto Frames & {die}alogue Bubbles Die Set) made exclusively for them by Spellbinders® Creative Arts.



Although my family doesn't understand what the big deal is about...well, you all know, right?! Thanks for letting me TOOT my horn here! Still floating on Cloud Nine! LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by!
MargieH xo

14 comments:

Caroline said...

MASSIVE congrats, that is fabulous. Super well done! great layout.

Kimberly Kett said...

Congrats!! That is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! How awesome!

Margot/NZ said...

Wow! Congratulations - fantastic that you've achieved this goal.

Anonymous said...

hooray for you, that is awesome!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I understand and I'm so happy for you, Margie! :) So well deserved.

Mona Pendleton said...

YAHOOOOO Margie! What awesome news and what a fabulous layout! I am so happy for you!!! Happy Summer :)

Connie Mercer said...

Whoop!!! A big Congrats!! Well deserved my friend!!

Kristi said...

Congrats, Margie! That first pub feeling is awesome! Your layout is very beautiful!

Linda Beeson said...

Congrats, this is so nice and I love the stamps you used.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

a huge congrats margie!! your layout is just awesome!

Dana Tatar said...

Congrats on your pub! How exciting!