Tuesday, February 26, 2013

JustRIte Papercraft: Guest Designer Day 2

I'm back for Day 2 of my guest design post at JustRite® Papercraft! Today I promised a SPRING~Y card that I titled "I am Thankful" which I am for the wonderful opportunity :0) This card is all about Samantha Walker, the fabulous designer behind one of my favorite die template set, JB-S5166 Ornate Squares and matching stamp set, SW-04425 Ornate Happiness Squares!

二日目のJustRite Papercraft ゲストDTワークスです。今日のカードは、春らしい明るい色にしました。私は、Samantha Walkerさんの デザインが好きで、彼女とJustRiteのデザインコラボで、とても幸せです!(笑)


The Card Base: I used Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock® David Tutera Celebrate Cardmaking System 5½ x 5½" square yellow card. It's perfect to frame my card! Layer One of card front: I cut/embossed Spellbinders™ Grand Nestabilities® LF-126 Grand Squares die #3 (the smallest size being #1) with patterned paper and adhered to the base. Layer Two: I cut/embossed JB-S5166 Ornate Squares square die twice. I stamped the image on the lighter color die cut. Position lace the pink square as a square and the stamped square as a diamond shape onto the layer. Layer Three: Cut/embossed JB-S5166 Ornate Squares tag die with green patterned paper and stamp the image - the frame first and then the sentiments. Adhere with foam squares and center on Layer Two die cuts for dimension. Place pearls as shown.

Project Supplies:
JustRite Papercraft Stamp: SW-04425 Ornate Happiness Squares
Spellbinders Die Templates: JB-S5166 Ornate Squares; LF-126 Grand Squares
Card: Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock David Tutera Celebrate Cardmaking System
Paper: Carta Bella (patterned papers)
Ink: Clearsnap (ColorBox Queue Ink/Magenta) and Ranger (Distress Ink/Black Soot)
Embellishment: Want2Scrap (pearls)
Adhesives: ScraPerfect (Best Glue Ever); SCRAPBOOKING ADHESIVES BY 3L (3D Foam Squares)

Come visit tomorrow! I look forward to sharing with you my last project as guest designer for JustRite!

Thanks for coming by!
MargieH

10 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

wow the diecuts are awesome!! great card

Connie Mercer said...

gorgeous card margie!!!! You are the Spellbinder queen:):)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Another beauty, Margie! Love the pretty colors and lacy layers. Now if you could just magically make spring appear, I'd be forever grateful. :)

Mary Jo said...

Those die cuts are so pretty!

Marisa Job said...

Another gorgeous card Margie!! Love the bright colors too!!

emily said...

So intricate looking! Pretty:)

LB whosthischick said...

The die cuts are just awesome on this card!

Unknown said...

Cool die cuts!

Sue Althouse said...

That is really gorgeous, love those dies!

Nirupama said...

This is a really beautiful card, I love the intricate cuts!