Monday, February 25, 2013

JustRite Papercraft: Guest Designer Day 1




I am THRILLED to be guest blogging for one of my favorite stamp companies, JustRite® Papercraft, for three days. Since 2006, I have been a fan so I'm just a "little" EXCITED to say the least!! Today, I want to share this "Get Well Soon" card, using a combination of two stamp sets: CL-03845 With Gratitude Labels One and CR-03625 Classic Lace Edges One.

今日は(本当は、三日間)、JustRite PapercraftのゲストDTワークのご紹介です。2006年から JustRite Papercraftのファンです~!JustRiteのデザインはとても素晴らしいと思います。JustRite Papercraftのスタンプセットを使ってカードを作りました。スタンプデザインに合わせるダイも使いました。とても便利!是非、一緒に使ってみて下さいね。


The Card Base: I embossed with Spellbinders™ M-Bossabilities™ ES-005 Enchanted Folder. Love how it looks! Layer One of card front: I stamped the border image on cream cardstock, positioning the image to fit between gaps to create a background. Next I cut/embossed with Spellbinders Card Creator Matting Basics B die #7 (the smallest die being #1) and cut the bottom edge with JB-E8007 Classic Edges One Scalloped Edge. Layer Two: I cut/embossed JustRite Custom Die Vintage Labels Four set die #5 with patterned paper and ink edges. Then adhere with foam squares for dimension. Layer Three: I stamped the image onto green patterned paper, position JustRite Custom Die Antique Labels One set die #6 over the image to cut/emboss. Adhere on top of Layer Two. Last layer: I stamped the image and sentiment onto cream cardstock, position JustRite Custom Die Antique Labels One set die #4 over the image to cut/emboss. Add thin pink satin ribbon to tie a bow and place the assembled card front onto the card base.

Project Supplies:
JustRite Papercraft Stamps: CL-03845 With Gratitude Labels One; CR-03625 Classic Lace Edges One
JustRite Custom Die Templates: JB-03830 Antique Labels One Dies; JB-04300 Vintage Labels Four Dies
Spellbinders Die Template: JB-E8007 Classic Edges One;
Paper: American Crafts (cardstock); Carta Bella (patterned paper); Authentique Paper (patterned paper)
Ink: Ranger Ink (Distress Ink/Peeled Paint)
Embellishment: Want2Scrap (pearls); Offray (ribbon)
Adhesives: ScraPerfect (Best Glue Ever); SCRAPBOOKING ADHESIVES BY 3L™ (3D Foam Squares)

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow as I have a SPRING~Y card....something I'm hoping for in this COLD Chicago weather :)

Thanks for stopping by!
MargieH

P.S. The winner of my Crop For A Cause Giveaway is Stacey O.!!! Congratulations, Stacey! I will be in touch with you :) Thanks to all who entered! xo




7 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what a totally awesome card!!
congrats on the guest job!!

Connie Mercer said...

awesome gig Margie!!!! Stunning card girl!!! only you can make a card like this:):):)

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning card and congrats on you GDT spot. Love the stamping and beautiful colour combination!!

Linda Beeson said...

How fun, what a really neat creation. By the way, the link at 2 peas didn't work.

Crystal Schneider said...

Congrats on your guest design team spot.

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! this card is so lovely!

Suzanna Lee said...

Amazing Margie! I'd perk right up if this card were my well wishes. Congrats on the guest spot!