|Christmas Memories by Margie Higuchi|
Supplies - Cardstock and Embossing Powder: American Crafts; Patterned Paper: Authentique Paper (Festive Collection); Stamp: JustRite PaperCraft (Deck The Halls); Ink: Ranger (Peeled Paint Distress Ink) and TSUKINEKO (VersaMark); Pearls: Want2Scrap and Ranger (Liquid Pearls); Ribbon: Creative Impressions; Dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts (S4-283 2010 Heirloom Ornaments; S5-055 Layered Poinsettia and S5-135 Fancy Ribbon Threader); Adhesives: ScraPerfect (the Best Glue Ever) and SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L (3D Foam Squares)
- Cut/Emboss S5-135 Fancy Ribbon Threader and thread 1/2" white ribbon through the openings. apply Liquid Pearls (some may dry flat so reapply for more dimension).
- Cut/Emboss/Stencil two S5-055 Layered Poinsettia #1 (the smallest). Stencil through the die with Peeled Paint Ink, distress, adhere together and center three dark pink pearls.
- Cut/Emboss S4-283 2010 Heirloom Ornament #4 and ink the edges with Peeled Paint Ink for depth.
- Stamp ornament image (VersaMark), apply Zing Red Glitter Finish embossing powder and heat. Stamp "Christmas Memories" with Peeled Paint Ink. Cut/Emboss with 2010 Heirloom Ornament #3. Adhere with foam squares and place on top of larger ornament die cut.
- Adhere the Fancy Ribbon Threader die cut onto an A2 red card base and cut in half pearl swirl to extend behind the ornament die cut.
- Assemble as shown in finished picture.
How are your holiday preparations going? Mine just started! LOL!! Here's to hoping I get everything done in time! YIKES!
Take time to look around and appreciate your surroundings! I've been doing that with all that has happened recently. So let me take time to say I APPRECIATE YOU ALL!!! xo