Friday, October 12, 2012

ScraPerfect: Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Today on ScraPerfect's Blog I posted about Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I created a shaped card from a wonderful stamp set that I got from A Jillian Vance Design called 2012 Hope Ink Pink set. I love this design!

2012 Hope Card by Margie Higuchi
Supplies - Cardstock: Darice; Stamp: A Jillian Vance Design (2012 Hope Ink Pink); Ink: Ranger (Distress Ink) and TSUKINEKO (VersaMark); Embossing Powder: Stampdeous (White); Glitter: American Craft; Dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts (LF-347 Labels Twenty-Three, LF-132 Grand Rectangles); Tool: Ranger (Ink Blending Tool) and ScraPerfect (the Perfect Crafting Pouch); Adhesive: ScraPerfect (the Best Glue Ever); Other: Foam Tape 
I have step outs so visit ScraPerfect's Breast Cancer Awareness Month post. So easy to do and follow. Please leave comment there too - they would love to hear from you!

As always, thanks for stopping by!
MargieH

12 comments:

Michelle McClure said...

I love the subway style of your card. It is very tastefully done, and cute to boot.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so beautifully done, Margie! Love the soft edges and how you highlighted the ribbon.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh this is so awesome!! great job margie! just perfect

Barbara said...

Very nice. I love the design of this.

Gabrielle Watson said...

Very cute desingn Margie!! I love the layered look and the shape of the card!
-Gabi from Denton, TX

Lisa Dorsey said...

Beautiful card!!! Her stamps are adorable! What a talented girl!

Connie Mercer said...

this is awesome margie!! Love it!!

Gina Lideros said...

awww sweet, I love seeing all the pink for Breast Cancer awareness this month.

angie gutshall said...

Love the card!

laura said...

Awesome card, TFS

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

that is a gorgeous card!

Tracy said...

This is such a beautiful card.
Not sure if my 1st comment went through as I internet cut out on me