Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ScrapMart: Sunflower Card

I am SO excited to share with you two NEW ITEMS from 2012 Summer CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) trade show!!!

One is a new company - Farmhouse Paper Company! I used their Sugar Hill Collection (a beautiful Fall inspired collection) = LOVE!

Second is Spellbinders™ Paper Arts Nestabilities® CARD Creator series! Perfect measurements, perfect placement and EASY for an A-2 size card!!

Sunflower Card by Margie Higuchi
Supplies - Patterned Papers: Farmhouse Paper Company (Sugar Hill Collection); Twine: May Arts; Button: Maya Road; Dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts (S5-131 A-2 Matting Basics A, S5-132 A-2 Matting Basics B; S4-359 Office Supplies); Adhesive: ScraPerfect (The Best Glue Ever)

Using both S5-131 A-2 Matting Basics A & S5-132 A-2 Matting Basics B sets, I created this card in minutes. I took a picture of what was used and then a picture of them stacked...it can't be any easier than this!!!


Here are some more pictures of Farmhouse Paper Company's booth at CHA - ENJOY!!!






Visit FarmHouse Paper Company website and get more information on this wonderful company!

Thanks for stopping in!!
MargieH

16 comments:

Elisa K said...

Love your card and thanks for sharing photos from CHA.. So bummed I had to miss it this summer. Can't wait to find some FarmHouse Paper Co products...

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I have my eye on the Farmhouse collections and you've inspired me to love them even more. :) Gorgeous card, Margie!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh i love this card - those sunflowers are awesome!! going to check out this collection

Connie Mercer said...

Hi Margie~love the mini~looks super cute girl!! Thanks for stopping by and telling me congrats on the PDCC!!! loving the farm house line also. Are you working with them?

Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more said...

oh lots of nice stuff to drool over!

Madeline said...

Lovely card! Will have to check out that new company's products!

Lynn Murphy said...

I love that card. Sunflowers are so happy. I'll be checking it out.

Jingle said...

Very pretty card!

Christina said...

Beautiful card-so cheerful. Farmhouse looks like one to check out!

byondbzr said...

I am INSANELY jealous, I so NEED their papers!! I've had my eye on them!

scrappymo! said...

Great card and thanks for the sneak peek.

Linda Beeson said...

Love those sunflowers!

Julia said...

You have posted a beautiful card today!! I love the paper you used, thanks for the information on them and the links!!!

Laura said...

Your card is great. Thanks for pics from cha

soapHOUSEmama said...

such a great card and loved seeing those picts!

Katie said...

Lovely card, Margie! Can't wait to play with FarmHouse products!