Tuesday, April 03, 2012

ScrapMart: My Wish

Hello!

Today is my turn to post for ScrapMart :0) As I mentioned in my previous post, CraftFancy: Make'n Take Saturday, I have been creating with my Spellbinders™ Cut•Fold•Tuck die templates and still continuing to create this card...

My Wish by Margie Higuchi
Supplies - Cardstock: American Crafts; Patterned Paper: October Afternoon; Stamp: JustRite Stampers (Your Special Day Set & JB-10020 Nested Medallion Label Dies JustRite Stamper Exclusive Dies); Dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts (S4-114 Spectacular Spin); Ink: Ranger, Pins: Maya Road; Adhesives: ScraPerfect (The Best Glue Ever) and SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L (3D Foam Squares); Other; White cardstock, pearls

Note: I cut/embossed two of the same die (S4-114 Spectacular Spin #3 - #1 being the smallest size) and size in two different colors (purple and white). After I folded and tuck, I layered the die cuts one on top of the other and then shifted the top die cut slightly to create a wonderful center piece for this 4¼ x 4¼" card.

I hope you consider these die templates - they ARE easy! The hardest part about this card was putting the pearls on the die cuts! LOL!

Have a great day!
As always, thanks for visiting :0)
MargieH

13 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Hi Margie~this is carzy beautiful!!! Love it!!
PS`email me your addy and I'll send you a necklace **wink*** my emailis on my blog!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Gorgeous card, Margie! The stick pin is a beautiful touch!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

i am soooo loving all these colors! great job

Mary Jo said...

Very cool card!!! :)

Marisa Job said...

What a pretty card! Love the bright colors! Big hugs!!

Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more said...

so pretty!

angie gutshall said...

Love the design!

Anonymous said...

That is SO beautiful!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh pretty, pretty!

Linda Beeson said...

This is amazing, I am going to need to try that die.

ScrappnBee said...

Love the card. It really turned out Fabulous! The colors rock and the nesting really makes it pop. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for visiting too! -Amanda

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Margie! So fancy! Love that cut n fold die! Thanks for the enabling ;)

Katie said...

So pretty, Margie! I love how you layered the Cut-Fold-Tucks with the Medallion!