Thursday, April 05, 2012

Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger

It's been awhile but I decided to give Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger a try! This is the inspiration...


Graphic 45 Little Darlings Collection and Spellbinders M-Bossabilities folders popped into my head! LOL! With some gingham ribbon and a little help from Epiphany Crafts, I created this...

Hello Baby by Margie Higuchi
Supplies - Cardstock: The Paper Company; Patterned Paper: Graphic 45 (Little Darlings Collection); Ribbon: Making Memories; Ink: Clearsnap; Glitter: Ranger (Stickles); Pearls: KaiserCrafts; Epoxy Embellishment: Epiphany Crafts; Die & Embossing Folder: Spellbinders Paper Arts (S5-067 Anemone Flower Topper, EL-006 Mystic Side A); Adhesives: ScraPerfect (The Perfect Crafting Pouch); Adhesives: ScraPerfect (The Best Glue Ever), SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L (3D Foam Squares)

I lightly spread Frosted Lace Stickles over the image, inked the edges and popped up the image with 3D Foam Squares. To finish, I added a few pearls.

Loved how it turned out :) Give this challenge a try - the deadline is this Sunday!

Thanks for stopping by!
MargieH

28 comments:

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Beautiful! The gingham ribbon is fab! Love this G45 collection. My baby girl looks like the baby on one of the main images. So sweet!

Linda Beeson said...

What an adorable little image!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Such a sweet card! I love the image and that fresh little daisy with a delightful center! Charming!

Margareta Carlsson said...

That card is adorable!!

D's Paper Studio said...

I love your card. I'd like to give that a chance.

joy said...

Hi, Margie! I simply adore this card you have made. That "Little Darling" collection is one I haven't seen, but the image is so, so sweet. Love the way you "frosted" it, too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I really appreciate that!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I can totally see the inspiration in your beautiful card, Margie! I love it!

Becky said...

This turned out beautiful Margie! Love it!! Never would have thought to rub stickles over the whole image, I love how that turned out!

Tammy said...

Adorable! I love that gingham ribbon. I love the white background with the embossing. That is my favorite kind of card base. Love it!

Izzy Anderson said...

This is precious. A perfect baby card. Great interpretation of the trigger. Beautiful work.

Mary Jo said...

That is soooo adorable! :)
Great use of the trigger!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

What a darling take on the inspiration photo! Love it!!!

Christina Collins said...

Oh, how sweet!
Love your interpretation of the trigger. What a fun little challenge!

Connie Mercer said...

adorable card maggie!!!!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Such an adorable card and take on the TT! TFS and have a wonderful Easter weekend.

Kat said...

That is so stinkin' adorable! I've never been able to use something as inspiration and make something from it...I don't know why but I want to now that I've seen how you did it! lol TFS!

Patricia Roebuck said...

This is so adorable!

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness your card is adorable.
This ribbon is perfect with this image from the paper line.

peggy gatto said...

what a sweet beauty!!!

Penny said...

This is beautiful! There is something so comforting about the colors of blue and white together! Love Penny

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Margie! Love that sweet Vintage image! Hope you and your family have a Happy Easter :)

Sylvia Blum said...

This is adorable, Margie! Love your take on the Trigger.. perfect!
Happy Easter xx

Connie Mercer said...

happy Easter margie ~ enjoy your work so much!!!

maria f. said...

Lovely - the flower center is the perfect touch.

Rita Barakat said...

This is adorable girl!!

Murphy's Law said...

that is just too adorable. and that bow makes me swoon.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Margie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

What an incredibly sweet card Margie!