Saturday, October 01, 2011

2011 World Card Making Day!!

Hope you are ready to create some cards this day of World Card Making!! I am at a crop and plan/hope to create some more...depending on how chatty we get. LOL!!!

I took the afternoon yesterday relaxing at my LSS, Craft Fancy, in Arlington Hts. IL. Well, it was more productive as I ended up selling a handful of Spellbinders™ die templates to fellow crafters - LOVE my Spellbinders die templates!! They also had a lunchtime MnT and who couldn't resist that!

Happy Haunting MnT by Craft Fancy/Melissa Rusk
Supplies Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Papers: Bella Blvd; Stamp: Lawn Fawn; Ink: Ranger/Jenni Bowlin; Twine: Divine Twine; Tools: Fiskars; Adhesives:SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L

So cute!! Thanks to Melissa for a fun time at the store - she let me hang out a bit. I also left some card samples at the store for display...

Journey by Margie Higuchi
Supplies Cardstock: The Paper Company; Patterned Paper and Die Cut Word: Authentique; Ink: Ranger; Dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts (S4-329 Butterflies Circles and Nested Butterflies-RETIRED); Adhesive: ScraPerfect (The Best Glue Ever); Tool: ScorPal and ScraPerfect (Embellie Gellie)

You've seen this shape before but I LOVE circles and wanted to create one with my newest acquisition, Authentique Papers. Great combination of blues and yellows :)

Happiness by Margie Higuchi
Supplies Patterned Papers and Die Cuts: Authentique; Ink: Ranger; Dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts (S4-348 Postage Stamps and S4-128 Classic Square SM); Tool: ScorPal; Adhesive: ScraPerfect (The Best Glue Ever)

Another favorite shape is definitely the Post Stamp die template. I also got it in the Spellbinders Edgeabilities® too - E-8 Classic Postage Stamp!! Once I create something with that die template - I will share.

Off to create some holiday cards at the crop!!
Thanks for stopping by!
MargieH

5 comments:

ScrappnBee said...

Fabulous cards! I love all the different edges! Thanks for sharing! Happy Card Making Day!- Amanda

Pamela said...

Fabulous cards!!! :)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great cards! as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Beeson said...

So nice. What fun uses of those supplies

Amy said...

I LOVE the butterfly card! Soooo pretty! I'm your newest follower :)