Sunday, February 27, 2011

Valentine's Day Pocket Card - Scrapbook News & Review Magazine

I have to say that I am fortunate to be a staff member on Scrapbook News & Review (SNR) Magazine! In my humble opinion, they strive each month to make sure it is packed full of GREAT information and makes you want to try something new. My contribution in January's issue was a tutorial on pocket cards. I love making them and they are SO EASY!



This is only a peek of what I created with Bella Blvd's patterned papers. It goes real well with the Valentine's Day theme. If you want to see the rest of the tutorial, you need to subscribe to SNR! You won't regret it - the magazine has something for everyone (traditional scrapbooking to digital scrapbooking to mix media).

My PSA of the day ;0P
Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. A special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little brother (OK...he's not so little but that's OK)!! Love you, Dan! xo

1 comment:

Holly - Wild Wyoming Art Cafe' said...

Beautiful Margie! Love the bright spring colors!