Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What I've been up to....

OK...I ran out of steam with my Japan trip but will be back to posting our last day soon :) I'm switching gears by showing you some of the projects I've worked with in the last few weeks...








Most of these are from my contribution to the Spellbinders™ Blog. Not only do I enjoy working with these wonderful and talented people but it takes me out of my box and create projects that I don't usually do. So much fun and I am so lucky!!

Another company I am also proud of is TaDa Creative Studios! I love their style and their patterned papers are too die for! The fourth picture from the top is one of their newest releases, Bountiful Blooms Collection. I just got a stash from them and have been playing...er, working on a new project ;0P

OK...enough of the show & tell. Also head's up as Spellbinders will be hosting a blog hop starting tomorrow! Be on the look out over at their blog - prizes are involved...I'm just sayin'!!

Thanks, MargieH xo

5 comments:

Mariangeles M said...

Great job!! TFS

Melissa Minor said...

Gorgeous work!

Cathy said...

Isn't it nice when we do get out of our comfort zone and we are surprised by the results? TFS your work.
MCF's Mimi

Dee in N.H. said...

Wow!! Came here for the hop but then discovered these little beauties down below it. You have some really nice stuff here!

Earline said...

Love those mitten.