Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Craft Test Dummies

Hey all!

My family and I just got back from Japan. As most of you know, my father passed away last month and we had his memorial in ITAMI (near Osaka) at the family temple. I haven't downloaded the pictures yet but will share when I get a chance.

What I do want to share is a review on TaDa Creative Studios' newest product lines introduced at Summer Craft & Hobby Assoc. (CHA) Trade Show. The review is from Craft Test Dummies (dot) Com. You've seen my take on the Gingerbread house but look at how they made their version. VERY cute! So take a look at what they had to say and leave comment too!

Will post soon!
Off to pass out :0)
MargieH xo

4 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Welcome home Margie :)

Mariangeles M said...

I'm not sure if I knew about your loss. I'm so sorry...
A big hug from Spain.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!

Yuko said...

I am sorry your lost.
But I am sure your dad had a great life.
How was Japan?I wanted to see you.
Maybe next time.