Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Special Announcement from SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™!

Love their adhesives! I signed up...details below :0)

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.…



Get ready to bring your craft to a whole new level! If you want to know what the big news is BEFORE anyone else … be sure you’ve signed up at http://www.theshapetocome.com/!

If you register your email address there before July 25th, you will get a special pre-show announcement one day before the CHA Trade Show starts!!

One lucky person that signs up between now and July 25th will be chosen at random to win $50 (msrp) of SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ products! The winner will be announced on August 2nd...look for it on their blog!

Oh! For those of you attending CHA in Chicago, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L will be Booth #1113!

Good luck, everyone!!
MargieH

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Margieさん、ブログにコメントを残してくださって有難うございました。

Thank you for the congrats, Margie. I've drooled over your projects for a while, especially the ones with Spellbinders! You are a super fantastic paper crafter! I wish I could live near you and play all day, lol!

I didn't have your email address...so I decided to leave my comment here.

makikojones@hotmail.com
メール、いつでもして下さい。もし良かったら、Margieさんのメールアドレスも教えていただけますか?