Sunday, March 07, 2010

What I did Saturday...















Crop For A Cause - Making M.S. (Multiple Sclerosis) A Memory!

I've attended this since its beginnings back in 2007 - the Saturday that my friend, Laura Machonis (founder & coordinator of the event), held this, I was moving into my new home two days earlier! LOL! But I managed to attend, sat by myself in the Sanctuary working on my project and she always had time to stop by and check on me!

For four years I've watched her work hard to make this event a success year after year. She is such an inspiration! So a special SHOUT OUT to Laura and her team for another great year - I think the dollar amount is $14,000 plus! Better than last year :)

I am so proud of her!!!!
Another step closer in finding a cure for Multiple Sclerosis.

This group shot is from us winning "The Princess Room" (aka V.I.P. Room) in last year's auction where we get a private room to crop, a tiara, special tee shirt, unlimited drinks, special door prizes and a "lady-in-waiting" (Hi & thank you, Chris!) at our beckin' call! LOL!! My fellow royals are: (standing) MaryBeth T., Chris R., ME, CJ D. and (sitting) Joyce A. Our Princess MIAs: Renee N. & Fiona R. - we miss you both!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this is a great cause!! My mom has MS and she is unable to walk at all. I do the MS Walk every year to raise money for a cure. Thanks for everything that you do.
Angela