Sunday, January 10, 2010

Smile!

These are items from TaDa Creative Studios (EIEIO Collection) in which I made a shadow box card...at least I think that's what it is called. LOL! The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday (Ali Edwards design - Simply You).



















The temperature in Chicago on this Sunday morning is 0! YUK! So I pulled out something to smile about...how can you NOT RESIST this silly chicken (Ollie) ?! LOL

Have a good Sunday and make it a GOOD WEEK..we're hitting a heat wave sometime this week (near 40s)! WOOOHOOOO!!!

5 comments:

Mariangeles M said...

Great card!!!

So funny :) Where did you buy that stamp??

Happy 2010 to you & your family.

A big hug from Spain.

Michele Kovack said...

This silly bird just cracks me up!!! Love your card Margie!

Lydia said...

Ok that card ROCKS!! I love the ridiculous bird and the farm colored papers. Great job!

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is just stunning - love the colours

Keri Lee Sereika said...

LOL Too funny! What a great card! IT totally made me smile!!!