Sunday, May 31, 2009

Playing with Spellbinder Wizard!!

Hi everyone!

I'm excited today because I can finally announce that I will be helping out one of my favorite manufacturers, SPELLBINDERS WIZARD, during the summer!!! So stinkin' excited and such an honor!

What am I doing? Well, I'll be posting on their blog along with my dear friend, Beth! We will be posting some techniques, upcoming CHA (Craft & Hobby Assoc. trade show) happenings and other neat things...so come visit the blog and leave a comment if you are inclined to (hope you do)!

Here's a page I made on Friday...LOVED how it turned out and some of you may recognize a couple of Spellbinder die templates (Dahlia Nestabilities & Grand 12" Classic Lace border). Using Clearsnap products, I did a little masking with the wonderful Classic Lace border.





Oops, had to come and edit that my page is being PUBbed by this great Ezine! Curious? Come on over and see what this publication is all about!






Hope to see you at the Spellbinders' blog and at Scrapbook News & Review (SNR)!!!

5 comments:

Stacey Michaud said...

Congrats! How exciting is that!

Creative Junkie said...

Congratulations!

Tracey Taylor said...

Sounds like a fantastic opportunity. ENJOY

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Margie! So excited for you too and can't wait to see all the neat stuff you will make.

Michele Kovack said...

How exciting!!! WOOOOHOOO!!! Off to see over at the Spellbinder's blog! : )