Monday, May 18, 2009

Graduation...

Well, it's the season for some. Ours (Hiro - 6th grade & Taka - 8th grade) are coming up next month...actually in about 3 weeks! YIKES! Can you believe the end of another school year is here?! WOW!

As some of you know, my boys used to go to Saturday Japanese school. They have been attending since 2004 in Chicago so it's been 4-5 years. I am very proud of them for getting up Saturday morning, showering, eating breakfast and getting on that long bus ride to Arlington Hts/Buffalo Grove border area. This year which ended in March, Hiro graduated from sixth grade. With his pictures, I made a layout for him...very simple.













I'm not sure if I'm done with the LO or not...I'm thinking of writing his face in there. Looks like a ghost?! LOL!! The cardstock is from Bazzill and pattern paper is from Flair. I used my newest border tool from EK Success to make the torn spiral notebook edge...isn't it cool?! There is a variation of dies I used for this layout...the loopy border and the graduate are from Sizzix, the alphas are from Quickutz and the fabulous orange oval with embossing edges is from Spellbinder Wizard's oval nesties!

So what do you think? Should I fill in the face or leave it as is?

No comments: