Tuesday, January 20, 2009

TaDa Technique #2 @ TaDa Creative Studios!

This Tuesday is my turn to show something cool...well, being Japanese, people automatically think we know ORIGAMI like the back of our hands...NOT! LOL!!

It's not like ORIGAMI but it is playing with paper! I'm showing a flat pleating technique that I enjoy using on my layouts. So I'm sharing that addiction on TaDa Creative Studio's blog HERE. I hope you stop by and let me know what you think :0)

In the meantime, I'll post the layout that I did for this technique...

See the flat pleat under the green flower? Really like how it worked with the layout :0)

This picture was taken in the fall when we visited Anderson Japanese Garden in Rockford IL. If you lived nearby, you should take a stroll and enjoy its beauty...a lot to see!

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

This is beautiful!!! I will have to check out that site a bit later....off to get ready for work! : )