As I see in the comments, my dear friend Miss Ivy tagged me so here's the rules & my answers:
Here are the rules...Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends! Try not to be lame and spoil the fun! If you get tagged, copy this entire survey and paste into your own blog, change all of the answers so that they apply to you. Then visit the profiles of some of your friends and "Tag" them by simply leaving a comment, asking them to visit your blog, and state that they have been Tagged! The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known! Some of you may get tagged several times, so they can always refer back to your blog for your answers.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6am....stumbling around to brush my teeth & wash the good ole face and off downstairs to get lunch bags ready for the boys. Can you believe that Schaumburg school district does not offer hot lunch to their kids?! OY! I have to do this until the boys are in high school.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls...my birth gem (June baby)!!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I think it was SpiderMan 3?!
4.What is your favorite TV show? Runway
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee & (maybe) toast
6. What is your middle name? It's Japanese and I don't answer when called :0P
7. What food do you dislike? Mussels = YUK!
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? A Japanese band called UverWorld
9. What kind of car do you drive? A silver ACURA RDX...love that car!
10. Favorite sandwich? Roast Beef w/ lots of horseradish :0)
11. What characteristic do you despise? Liar
12. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I never been to Europe so I would love to wander around that area! AND my DH promised to take me there...are you reading this Hosho?! Heehee!!
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Talbot's, Liz Caliborne
15. Where would you retire to? Somewhere warm without any natural diseasters (you know, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes - LOL!!)
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Two years ago when we had family from Japan over and they remembered my birthday! We had a mini impromtu party! Loved it! Great memories! Two days later, we were off to Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone Nat'l Park & Grand Teton for a summer/birthday vacation :0)
17. Favorite sport to watch? Not into watching...
18. Furthest place you are "tagging" this? Not sure yet...
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Would be a miracle...there's a lot of these going around
20. When is your birthday? June 14th (Flag Day!)
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Was a night owl but getting old and have to get up early for the kids so MORNING PERSON (of no choice - LOL!!)
22. What is your shoe size? 8
23. Pets? Do my kids count? If not, no.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I'm part of an article about design teams for a Japanese scrapbook magazine that should be coming out on the 10th - so excited & honored that Emi (the editor) asked me!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A music/theater teacher
26. How are you today? I'm great but ovewhelmed with my schedule...
27. What is your favorite candy? Altoids
28. What is your favorite flower? Oh, wow. I have two: pink roses & gerber daisies!
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Tomorrow! Knowing that I survived another day to enjoy another one!
30. What's your full name? Marjorie T. Higuchi
31.What are you listening to right now? Silence..well, DH is now walking around.
32. What was the last thing you ate? Vanilla Bean Ice Cream!
33. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink!
35. How is the weather right now? COLD!
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My son's teacher...in trouble again that little guy! OY!
37. Favorite soft drink? Definitely COKE!
38. Favorite restaurant? Daruma Restaurant (Japanese restaurant in Hoffman Estates, IL)
39. Real hair color? Black
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Headless Barbie...thanks to my brothers!
41. Hugs or kisses? Both!
42. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
43. Coffee or tea? Coffee!
44. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of course.
45. When was the last time you cried? Just an hour ago...I'm such a sap when it comes to sad stories on TV!
46. What is under your bed? Dust bunnies..probably.
47. What did you do last night? Creating some Christmas tags!
48. What are you afraid of? drowning
49. Salty or sweet? Sweet
50. How many keys on your key ring? key ring...try paper weight!
51. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays (esp evenings...the only time I can rest). Kids have Japanese school on Saturdays and we have to be downtown to officiate church. Sometimes no church, I try to schedule SB classes.
52. If you can choose your talent, what would it be? To make anything on a sewing machine!
53. Do you make friends easily? I seem outgoing but am really shy.
54. How many people will you tag this to? Not sure.
55. How many will respond? I'm hoping most.
Tag to those of you reading NOW! HA!