Monday, July 14, 2008

CHA - LaserLine (#4114)...

Hey all!

Getting final touches for CHA (Craft & Hobby Assoc. trade show) somewhat completed (between panic attacks!) - LOL!!

Attendees for CHA, hope you all come & visit LaserLine! I will be doing a make'n take at the booth on Friday & Saturday! One of my favorite mini album designs...so far! LOL! TaDa Creative Studios had kindly provided their cool papers for this MnT! Thank you, TaDa!!!

Details listed below - along with pictures of a sample I just put together this afternoon.

10:00am - NOON (Friday & Saturday)
2:00pm - 4:00pm (Friday & Saturday)




This would be the cover/frame....




I spread the pages out so that you can see what it looks like...



The last page of the MnT...that's my niece, isn't she a cutie?!

Thanks for looking & hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Thanks so much for popping by! I will look for you at CHA! I am going with Simone and Carol! And yes, your niece IS cute!!! Cool album!

Susan said...

Hope you are having a great time. Wish I was there!!!

Susan
www.creativedestination.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

wayy cool margie !! So how was CHA from your point of view?

Anonymous said...

Margie it was so good to see you at CHA :) I loved the paisley mini book. :)