Thursday, August 02, 2007

WhooHooo!!

Just got some great news early this morning!!

I got an email from Tammy at Spaark Album (remember that cool album I posted about yesterday?) and she invited me to be a part of their design team!!!!! How exciting!!! Thank you! Thank you! Love that album but now even more! LOL!!

If you're looking for a great album and sick'n tired of those post-bound album, you need to try this one! Keyword is EASY!!

Thanks for letting me share...DH & kids don't get it! LOL!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I definitely get it! :D

Congrats, Margie!!

I'll have to go check these albums out and see what you are talking about. I saw some kind of a new album at the CKC last weekend.. wonder if it is the same? It was too crowded to get a close look. Congrats again!

Jan said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! Speaking of designs.... while I was at TLC convention last week, I picked up some old layouts of yours. They were going to throw a bunch of old layouts away, but I grabbed yours. I'll get them in the mail to you soon!! : )

Theresa Tyree said...

Oh WOW!! How cool is that?? You're a go-getter, Margie! I'm not surprised about this at all!