Wednesday, September 06, 2006

September?

Where did the time go? Well, life certainly gets in the way or should I say start of the school year gets in the way!

Around this time A LOT of things start...not only school but my sorority alumnae chapter gets back into gear and of course, church activities are a constant (thank goodness!).

How was your Labor Day weekend? Good, I hope...ours this year was quite which I like! We did have a get together with DH's band after Saturday Japanese School. But most of the weekend I was creating some designs for a small company based out in Central IL...they were kind enough to let me create! We'll see what happens....after seeing my "freehanded" doodling, they may have some second thoughts! LOL!!!!

I'm also creating some samples for my LSS, Frozen Memories, in Bartlett IL. With Karen Foster's RubOns and their license plate stickers, I made this REAL cute sweet pail and I filled it with Reese's Peanut Butter cups = YUM!!!!!!!!

Here's the lineup for September (so far):

SUNDAE crop ($12 w/ an ice cream float)
Sept. 10 (Sun) 2:00 - 6:00pm
It's a great time to do a mother-daughter crop or with a friend or just to catch up on projects!

Altered 2007 Planner ($22)
Sept. 26 (Tue) 10:30 - NOON
We'll be using a "butt ugly" planner and making it into a BEAUTIFUL planner!

That's it for now but call Frozen Memories and join us! Their number is 630-830-7492 or here

No comments: