Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The woes of design team submission...

you run out of steam! LOL!! I dragged my feet long enough that I ended up sending my ScrapWorks submission via express mail ($14.00+!!)...I must be crazy! Although I have no confidence, at least I won't regret not submitting, right? Here's some of my submission (there were 4 projects to send/2pg LO, 1pg LO, paper craft project & card)...






This past weekend was DH's college (Kwansei Gakuin Univ.) new year's party in Hoffman Estates (Hilldale CC) and his band was the main event...what pressure! To top it off, they had to do KARAOKE...how many songs did they need to know?! YIKES! Well, I thought they did well and sounded very good! I TRIED to take pictures but they kept moving! UGH! So I'm only posting a couple of pictures from the party.




Kids are back in school after Martin Luther King holiday on Monday and teachers in school day on Tuesday...it will be a short week but they have already finished their Japanese homework - PHEW! One BIG headache out of the way - LOL!!

No comments: